UK promotions yield eight partners at Charles Russell Speechlys
Charles Russell Speechlys made up eight partners in a recent round of promotions at its London office. Three of the eight new partners joined the firm as trainees in 2007, while the other five came to the firm from a mix of other firms, including Macfarlanes, Travers Smith, Herbert Smith and legacy firm McGrigors.
Four of the new partners are women. The firm also promoted 22 to senior associate and a further four to legal director positions.
Congratulations to the new partners. They include:
• Robert Birchall* – corporate tax;
• Sarah Jane Boon* – family;
• James Bradford – tax, trusts and succession;
• Sangna Chauhan – tax, trusts and succession;
• Richard Coleman – corporate;
• Jamie Kennaugh* – family;
• Jonathan McDonald – commercial; and
• Charlotte Pender – commercial dispute resolution.
*joined firm as trainee in 2007