BLP profits fall 21% in latest LLP

LLP accounts for legacy [Berwin Leighton Paisner 1729] show a 21% decrease in profits for the last financial year, prior to the firm’s merger with [Bryan Cave 1513]. Operating profit came in at £56.9m in 2018, compared to £72.5min 2017. Revenues fell by 3%, while total management compensation decreased by 18%. Following the merger, which took effect in April 2018, the firm has shifted toward more of a U-style compensation structure. BLP profits fall 21% in latest LLP
Thu, Jan 31, 2019

Related Tags

Berwin Leighton Paisner Bryan Cave financial results LLP