Linklaters and Wachtell top global law firm rankings
After eight years, Clifford Chance lost its top spot as the world's largest law firm by revenue, according to data by Am Law Daily. Clifford Chance was replaced British rival Linklaters. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer claimed second place.
Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz is the law firm with the highest profits per partner globally. Wachtell's PEP reached $4 million.
The top five firms by gross revenues are:
1) Linklaters ($2.4bn in gross revenue)
2) Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer ($2.36bn)
3) Clifford Chance ($2.34bn)
4) Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom ($2.2bn)
5) Baker & McKenzie ($2.1bn)
The top five firms ranked by profits per equity partner are:
1) Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz ($4.0m in profits per equity partner)
2) Quinn Emanuel Urquhart Oliver & Hedges ($3.3m)
3) Sullivan & Cromwell ($2.9m)
4) Slaughter & May ($2.8m)
5) Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer ($2.6m)
Read more at www.law.com.comments powered by Disqus