Online Marketing For Lawyers - How Lawyers Can Increase Online Presence
Forget the television commercials, radio ads, and other gimmicks. This is a year that law firms are focusing on their presence online. Not only will a great online presence boost the brand and image of your law firm, it can also be a great tool for generating traffic to your firm's website, which in turn can become leads, which in turn can become clients. Here are the top online activities law firms should do in 2008:
1. Optimize your own website.
2. Add new content to your website.
3. Announce news with press releases.
4. Add photos to your website.
5. Send an email blast a couple times a year.
6. Join directories that will link to your website such as the lawyrs.net law firm directory (https://www.lawyrs.net/lawfirms).
Read more at www.lawfuel.com.comments powered by Disqus