Taylor Wessing shakes up leadership
Taylor Wessing has overhauled its management structure in an effort to introduce younger partners into the firm’s leadership.
The firm’s trademark, copyright and media practice head, London partner Niri Shanmuganathan, will swap roles with business group leader Charles Lloyd. London partner and litigator Shane Gleghorn takes over the role of head of commercial disputes from Richard Marsh, and Claire Martin-Royle will share the graduate recruitment partner role with Tim Worden.
The firm has also announced the promotion of five new partners in Germany and one in the UK as part of its annual promotions round. The partner promotions are:
- Mustafa Hussain (corporate, private wealth, Middle East) - London
- Volker Baas (banking) - Frankfurt
- Sabine Bechtel (employment and pensions) - Frankfurt
- Stephan Martin Gerner (corporate transactions) - Düsseldorf
- Britta Heymann (technology, media and telecoms) - Hamburg
- Thomas Pattloch (intellectual property, China) - Munich
Read more at www.thelawyer.com.comments powered by Disqus