US firm Weil Gotshal & Manges promotes 11 to partnership
Weil Gotshal & Manges has elevated eleven lawyers to the partnership in its annual promotions round.
The promotions take place across the New York, Washington DC, Boston, Silicon Valley, London, Paris and Frankfurt offices, and are made in various practice areas including litigation, corporate, finance, IP, tax and regulatory.
The firm also made six counsel promotions spanning New York, Dallas and Paris in the areas of restructuring, litigation, finance and capital markets.
Executive partner Barry Wolf commented: "These new partners and counsel are a true reflection of the global nature of our firm today. I want to congratulate each and every one of them for their outstanding efforts - they represent the future of Weil and we could not be more proud."
The details of the promotions are as follows:
• Yehudah Buchweitz, litigation, New York
• Alexandre Duguay, corporate, Paris
• Heather Emmel, capital markets, New York
• Michael Kohl, finance, Frankfurt
• Eric Lyttle, product liability, Washington DC
• Jamie Maples, arbitration, London
• Sonal Mehta, IP, Silicon Valley
• Chayim Neubort, tax, New York
• Patrick O'Toole, litigation, Boston
• Adrian Percer, IP, Silicon Valley
• Heath Tarbert, financial regulatory, Washington DC
• Fabienne Beuzit, restructuring, Paris
• Mark Fiore, litigation, New York
• Christopher Gleason, finance, Dallas
• Ariel Kronman, structured finance, New York
• Stuart Morrissy, capital markets, New York
• Roshelle Nagar, finance, New York
Read more at www.legalweek.com.comments powered by Disqus